おはムサシ！ 今日も暑くなりそうです。Good morning. #musashi #mck #cat #キジトラ #ムサシさん
I just randomly remembered the time when bubble tea was a thing in Germany.
That must have been about three years ago. Bubble tea shops everywhere. I don’t think any of them are still there today. And it’s kind of a pity. I can’t say I’ve had bubble tea too many times in my life, but it was always a funny experience just because it’s not your standard everyday drink.
Come to think of it, I actually once shared bubble tea with someone I had met on Tumblr. That was … I think, two years ago? That was a decent afternoon.
- I made bigos for the first time, and it turned out to be surprisingly good. I love how the risk of messing up food is kinda lower when it’s long-cooking food that you prepare. Y’know, stews and crock pot kinda meals. They are pretty easy even for beginners.
- Woman in this Asia shop in the city center had the cutest accent. “Issa ein großa Untaschied?”
- Bundesliga finally returns tonight. God, even with a World Cup this summer, I really missed football.
- Also, weekend!
- Unfortunately, no plans. Maybe gonna try and start something tomorrow?
- Or finally resume reading.
- Or watching a TV show.
- At this point I’m starting to wonder why I made this post in a bullet list kinda style.
What is everyone else up to this weekend, and why does absolutely none of you live remotely close to me?